Akkodis is one of the largest companies globally within Smart Industry.
Akkodis Norway is one of Norway's largest suppliers of technical consulting services and a delivers roles at all levels within Engineering, IT and project administration.
We offer job opportunities in Norway and abroad, competitive terms and a professional marketing apparatus with good follow-up.
Our projects are within Clean Technology with focus on battery, offshore wind and hydrogen. In addition we deliver to industries such as Oil & Gas, Life Sciences & Healthcare, Banking & Financial Services, Aerospace & Defence, Automotive & Transportation, Manufacturing & Logistics, Information & Communication Technology.
“Engineering a Smarter Future Together”
Want to join us? Our customer is a leading and large supplier of projects within oil and gas, electrification and offshore wind. Due to ongoing contracts and new contracts won, their need for more resources has increased significantly. Our customer needs a employee who wants to help contribute to their future, in an exciting and fun working environment that has busy days, where both effort and deliveries are expected. Your next job?
Senior HVAC System Engineer
For our client, we are now looking for a candidate that can contribute to following up system engineering in the HVAC discipline. You will work as an HVAC System Engineer on a large project in detail engineering phase. The project is modification of an existing onshore LNG plant:
- For HVAC there is scope within ventilation, cooling, heat recuperation and sanitary systems for 2 new buildings and some work in 5 existing buildings. In addition, there may come 3 new small toilet buildings.
You will have the opportunity to work with:
- Functional requirements, control philosophy, operation philosophy
- Ventilation systems
- Chilled water system with water chiller units for CO2 refrigerant
- Water-based heat recovery system
- Follow up pressure drop calculations in Magicad for Revit
- Coordination with HVAC procurement package responsible engineers and HVAC area engineers
- Coordination with other disciplines in the projects
- Master or Bachelor degree
Required Work Experience:
- Min. 5 years working experience in HVAC System design.
- Working experience from detail engineering phase in larger projects.
- Experience with TEK17 will be appreciated but not required.
- Ability to work independently and thoroughly as well as ability to work in team.
- Multidiscipline understanding
- Good communication skills
- Have a high loyalty to deadline and quality requirements.
- Be proactive, seeking advice and share own experiences with others.
- Communicate well in English – both oral and in writing
- Knowledge of Equinor requirements, Norsok H003, ISO 15138
Planned start date: 01/03/2024
Planned end date: 31/12/2025
If you are interested and meet the requirements in the advertisement, apply as soon as possible. We evaluate, interview and reference check relevant candidates and send them to our customer on an ongoing basis.
We look forward to receiving your application/registration through our website, with the latest and updated version of your CV showing that you have the necessary qualifications for this position, together with availability and 2 references from previous managers.
For questions, please contact Mari Cecilie Aae, phone 990 49 020.